Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall in 2013


We definitely had a good time at Fall In this year. Started out with a game of WWI CY6 on Friday night, thanks to Brad! I was shot down early on, but it was fun while it lasted.

Saturday morning I ran a game of Mini Mech. Had a full table this time and it was great! 6 people running 7-8 mechs a piece, some learning the rules, and we still managed to finish up early. I thought it went smoothly and without any hitches in the rules.





 
Finally, on Saturday night, we all played in Brad's Saga inspired Viking game. I thought it went pretty smooth, although there might need to be a few tweaks, but it was fun and we all got to play. These pics are fuzzy and poor, but I hope you can see how amazing the table turned out. I added some of Andrew's better pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment