The Mini Mech rules have been updated!
These changes have been in the pipeline, following feedback and play-testing. I don't feel the game has changed at all really, just streamlined a few things that weren't necessary and adjusted the physical combat to play a larger role in the game. It's still the fast and explode-y game it's always been!
The latest Mini Mech v1.3 rules
The latest v1.3 QRS
Mini Mech - Conventional Forces v0.1 - Alpha
As always, your feedback is welcomed!
Changes from v1.2 to v1.3
- Initiative and turn sequence has been changed to alternating mech classes, lights first.
- "Too Hot" rolls for running or jumping AND shooting will occur afterwards
- "Too Hot" checks adjusted for less malfunctions
- Shut down malfunction changed
- Malfunction Check table changed.
- Physical combat has been changed, no damage to successful attackers